Who Is EuroCave?
Eurocave has set the worldwide standard for over 3 decades
Since 1976, EuroCave has been a global leader in the wine industry, creating wine storage systems that offer superior preservation and display experiences for both experts and connoisseurs alike. Around the world, EuroCave cabinets and fridges are trusted to store over 200 million bottles of fine wine,.
What sets EuroCave apart from the rest?
Our team of over 200 staff are made up of industry experts and professional engineers. We understand better than anyone else the importance of creating the conditions that ensure your bottles mature in exactly the way the winemaker would have intended. We incorporate only the best features in all of our wine racking systems, including secure storage design, the best posible serving temperatures and adaptable shelving sizes that easily house a diverse collection of bottles.
This commitment has earned EuroCave a world-class reputation for elegance and excellence in over 70 countries worldwide. Our fridges and cabinets are designed and built in France and found not only throughout New Zealand, including Auckland Queenstown, Dunedin, Wellington, Christchurch and beyond, but in homes, restaurants and wineries across the globe.
The features we know you’ll love
As industry leaders, EuroCave continues to create the most innovative designs for our customers the world over. Here are just a few of the features that make the EuroCave range stand out…
- A focus on being economical and energy efficient, achieving the best energy ratings available.
- The most silent and stable design wine cabinets available on the market.
- Always delivering a reliable temperature that will keep your bottles in perfect condition.
- Convenient access to every bottle of wine with our customisable, roller-mounted shelving.
- The largest range of cabinet features and product finishes available.
- The only wine cabinets that include an automatic humidity alarm system.
Achieving the best standard, every time
Our notoriously high design standards has resulted in the creation of four main goals that we deliver through each of our products ranges. They are:
- Guaranteeing a level of accuracy.
- Enriching your wine tasting experience.
- Understanding and valuing the culture, language and activities that lends itself to wine.
- Encouraging the development and enjoyment of French wine and winemaking.
Browse our range of superior racking systems
Join thousands of wine enthusiasts across the world by investing in one of our premium quality wine rack systems.
Call us today 021 656 198 with any questions or enquiries and our team of professional staff would be more than happy to help.