A Champagne cabinet is the peak of luxury allowing you to cellar or serve sparkling wine.
Designed and built exclusively for sparkling wine, the Champagne cabinet creates a striking feature in any space. The ice-bucket-inspired presentation shelf makes a statement of special bottles, complemented with luxurious leather cladding and stainless steel bottle supports uniquely created to suit concave-bottom bottles.
Features included in our Champagne Range:
- Bottle supports suited to all concave bottom Champagne bottles, including magnums.
- Two cabinet sizes to suit your space and collection.
- Single temperature range between 5°C and 12°C. Set to 6°C to have Champagne at ideal serving temperature or 12°C for cellaring and aging.
- Rotating ice-bucket-inspired shelf showcases your Champagne.
- Iridescent glossy finishes and leather cladding on shelves give a sophisticated aesthetic.
- Choice of amber, blue or red lighting with multiple settings available.
- Glossed black back panel gives depth and complements cabinet lighting.
- Soft close sliding shelves that can be customised to suit your collection.
- “A” Energy Rating means your cabinet is gentle on the environment and economical to run.